Privacy & Cookies
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
1. Cookie Name: XSRF-TOKEN, Purpose: Used for security reasons, Duration: Session. Cookie Type: Essential
2. Cookie Name: hs. Purpose: Used for security reasons, Duration: Session, Cookie Type: Essential
3. Cookie Name: svSession, Purpose: Used in connection with user login, Duration: 2 years
4. Cookie Name: SSR-caching, Purpose: Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered, Duration: 1 minute, Cookie Type: Essential
5. Cookie Name: _wixCIDX, Purpose: Used for system monitoring/debugging, Duration: 3 months, Cookie Type: Essential
6. Cookie Name: _wix_browser_sess, Purpose: Used for system monitoring/debugging, Duration: session, Cookie Type: Essential
7. Cookie Name: consent-policy, Purpose: Used for cookie banner parameters, Duration: 12 months, Cookie Type: Essential
8. Cookie Name: smSession, Purpose: Used to identify logged in site members, Duration: Session, Cookie Type: Essential
9. Cookie Name: TS*, Purpose: Used for security and anti-fraud reasons, Duration: Session, Cookie Type: Essential
10. Cookie Name: bSession, Purpose: Used for system effectiveness measurement, Duration: 30 minutes, Cookie Type: Essential
11. Cookie Name: fedops.logger.sessionId, Purpose: Used for stability/effectiveness measurement, Duration: 12 months, Cookie Type: Essential
12. Cookie Name: wixLanguage, Purpose: Used on multilingual websites to save user language preference, Duration: 12 months, Cookie Type: Functional
COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Internet Explorer:
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Questions about the Privacy & Cookies should be sent to email@example.com